Having printable Christmas gift tags to use to complete your Christmas gift wrapping will save you so much time and money this holiday season. Check out these free printable holiday gift tags.
I love creating all types of printables. These free printable gift tags are a perfect example of my two loves…Printables and Christmas. I hope that you love these holiday gift tags as much as I do.
More Christmas DIY Ideas To Consider
These Christmas gift tags are not something you can buy in the store which will give your gifts a unique look to them. Personally, I think using printable Christmas gift tags are way better than store-bought.
Some of the benefits of printable gift tags are:
- Unlimited amount of time you can print them off
- They’re cheaper than store-bought
- They’re unique
Printable Christmas gift tags
By downloading the free printable Christmas gift tags you’ll have the file on your computer which will allow you to print off as many copies as you want or need.
Supplies you’ll need for the free printable gift tags:
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You can read my full disclosure here.
- The free printable Christmas gift tag pdf
- Hole punch (or use the scissors for this step)
- Ribbon or twine
I also added glitter to these gift tags so the supplies you’ll need for that are:
- Glitter – I use Martha Stewart glass glitter.
- Glue – White glue is perfect for this project. I did use mod podge because I was out of white glue.
- Toothpick – I started using a paintbrush but it was too large so I switched to using a toothpick and it worked really well.
- Paper towel – this is to catch the extra glitter and to keep your table free from glue and glitter.
The steps you’ll take to use the free printable Christmas gift tags:
- The first step you’ll take to use this free printable Christmas gift tag is to click the button below to download the free pdf.
- Head over to your email and download the free pdf.
- Load your printer with cardstock or heavy-duty paper. Using heavy-duty printer paper will give your gift tag some substance. This will prevent easy ripping to happen.
- Print out your Christmas gift tags.
- Cut out the gift tags.
- Punch a hole at the top of the gift tag.
- Thread ribbon or twine through the hole and tie a knot to secure the ribbon.
- Attach your Christmas gift tag to any gift that you’re giving.
Printable Christmas gift tags video tutorial:
Adding glitter to your gift tags
You can add a little extra to your gift tags by using glitter. Take a very small paintbrush or toothpick (I used a toothpick for this). Dip your toothpick in the glue. I did use mod podge for this because I was out of white glue.
When you add the glue to the areas you’d like to have glitter sprinkle the glitter over the glued areas.
Shake the excess off. Shake off the extra onto a piece of paper or a paper towel so you can put the extra back into the container.
Allow your gift tags to dry.
Once dry they are ready to be used.
You could use a glitter glue pen instead but I was out of that. This would be the easiest way.
How to use the free printable Christmas gift tags
The Christmas gift tags are completely customizable. Try printing these gift tags out in multiple colors to match your holiday colors.
There are so many great uses for these printable Christmas gift tags. You can add them to any holiday gift or card that you’ll be giving during the holiday season. You can also fold them in half and add a personal note to the back to use as a small holiday card.
These would make cute tree ornaments. Change up the colors of the paper you use and decorate your Christmas tree.
Christmas gift tags
Using printable Christmas gift tags to accessorize your gifts and home will add personal touches where ever you use them. You’ll save money and have some gift tags your family doesn’t.