Okay really, where is the time going? I cannot believe I am sitting here, writing about my May goals and setting up my June accountability already! I do have to say, I am happy about the warmer weather. I'm not sitting under my electric blanket as often. Enough about me, how was your week? Have you put your goals for the month together? Let's see how well I did!
I'm such a goal setting junkie. Personal growth has become a big thing to me. I guess as I get older, I really want to make my life as great as I can. So with saying that, let's dive in to my goals.
The first day of May I set up goals for myself and they were:
- Finally finish that 820 page book that I was reading- Good news everyone, I finished it! Finally, it was really becoming laughable that it took me 2 1/2 months to finish it. Check!
- Continue to grow each of my social media platforms I really felt like I had some positive growth! I have just signed up for Melyssa Griffin's Pinfinite Growth course and a few changes I've made has been amazing!
- Twitter 140 now 171
- Pinterest 175 now 237
- Instagram 275 now 404
- Facebook 200 now 196
- Continue to grow my email list-This is an on going goal of mine. I really feel like I'm maintaining a steady growth. I took Melyssa Griffin's List Surge course and I'm so glad I did.
- Email 2 business a week to start promoting myself-Nope, not one. However, I'm totally cool with this because I started losing focus on what I really wanted to do as a blogger and this wasn't the avenue I wanted to take.
- Keep up with my blogging and social media schedule-Yes, this has been such a great thing for me. It is an upcoming blog post so keep your eyes open for it!
- Write my E-Course-Oh yes it is written and ready to go! I really had a ton of fun writing this. A little plug LOL if you need an organizing boot camp well you can sign up and it's totally FREE :)
- Start my ebook-I didn't. I had computer issues most of this month so I put this on the back burner. However, this too, wasn't the avenue I wanted to take so I'm totally okay with not following through with this.
- Start the 12 week fitness challenge-Yes, I did. I couldn't walk for 2 days after I started so I know it's working LOL.
- Get the garden planted-I finished this up on Mother's Day. It was a great day.
- Have a BBQ to celebrate the new yard-Oh that was a ton of fun! We needed to celebrate all of the work we had done.
That is how I did in the month of May, now it is time for me to set up my June goals
- Switch over my email to ConvertKit
- Finish the Pinfinite Growth Course
- Start Blog to Biz Hive Course
- Update blog photos
- Continue to grow each of my social media platforms-
- Continue to grow my email list
- Continue my blogging and social media schedule
- Have my next E-Course outlined
- Continue the 12 week fitness
- Start my 10 day detox 6/1/16
- Take 1 day off a week
Alright, my June goals are set. I know that I have a lot to do this month. My hopes is to stay focused and crush these goals. I've printed out my list of goals and taped it to the wall right next to me at my desk so I have a constant reminder of what I've wanted to accomplish.
Are you a goal setter? Have you put your goals together for the month? I would love to hear all about it in the comments below. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this. Your support really means a lot.